Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More Liver notes

You may remember a previous post of mine: Grill that beef! My cousin Jan has posted a reply to it, and it is really quite good. You might want to pop over and read it. Much better than the original post.

For further liver adventures, I looked in the book mentioned in that post and found a simple marinade for liver, made of Worchestershire sauce, mustard, and molasses. I soaked the stuff and then broiled it. I think I may have broiled it a minute too long, but it was okay. Last night, Paul fried some liver. I begged him not to over cook it, and it came out pretty well, once I salted it and put mustard on it.

I know I won't convince Jan to try it, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home