Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ruth Update November 11, 2008

I am in hospice care, though I haven't actually met with the hospice people. It looks like my time is running out faster than we had hoped.

Our new computer is not working well, so please see this blog for updates until further notice.

Also, my typing is not very good. I will try to get out updates as I can, but please check this blog for the latest news until further notice. You will not be getting the regular e-mails, but it is not because I don't love you

Get your mammograms. Do your self-exams.

Ruth

12 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Gosh darn it! I was praying for years with your boys and hubby.

    Hugs!!!!

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger mbarzilai said…

    I'm sorry, Ruth. My thoughts are with you.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Susan C said…

    Can this be possible? I am so sorry and speechless.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ruth, I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers remain with you and your family.

    Tricia L.
    soprano671@yahoo.com

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ruth -- I was knitting with Jayme, Janet, and Lynn last night. We were thinking of you and wondering if there is anything we can do for you and your family.

    Please ask. Carol

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ruth, all of us here at Timmy's school are with you in thought and prayer. What do you need? Meals? Someone to sit with you or read with you? Someone to run errands or clean house? Let me know, and I'll pass it on.

    Cindy

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ruth, I am saddened to hear the news. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Paul, Timmy and Matthew.

    ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

    Sonia

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    Dear Ruth I was so shocked when I read your latest update. So saddened to hear. Prayers continue for you and your family. Know you are thought of and loved by everyone at CR.

    Love and hugs, Diane

     
  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger Jinann said…

    Hugs to you Ruth! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you or your family. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    Jinann

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Ruth,
    You and your family will continue to be in my prayers. I have been following your journey through Ilka and your blogs. Thank you for those. Having received the breast cancer news myself last year, you have been a true inspiration and light to me and so many others. You will always be a light. Your courage and faith are remarkable.
    God Bless you and your family.

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thinking of you today and each day.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So sorry to hear this news... you are in my thoughts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home