Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Ruth Update, October 1, 2008

Dear Friends, Relatives, and Prayer Partners,
 
The chemotherapy on Monday went pretty well.  I was glad to see that the two meds I got then are only half-hour infusions.  I didn't get the Avastin, as one of the possible side effects of that one is bleeding problems, and since I had a liver biopsy scheduled for the next day, that did not sound like a good idea.  The biopsy went well, though I have no results yet.
 
I managed to make it to work today, but left an hour early.  I try to let my body tell me when to go home, rather than the clock.  I am sort of achy and have a teeny fever.  I think I will go back to bed.
 
Get mammograms.  Do self-exams.
 
Ruth
 

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it is Breast Cancer Awareness month which means it's time for me to get another mammogram...

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger datatech57 said…

    You go, girl!

    Ruth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home