Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ruth Update, September 2, 2008

Dear Friends, Relatives, and Prayer Partners,
 
I need some extra prayer.  My CA 27-29 cancer marker went from 354 on August 3, to 1164 on August 31st.
 
I don't know exactly what this means, but it cannot be good.  I am hoping for a lab error, myself.  I go to the oncology clinic for an Aredia treatment tomorrow, and I have a scheduled appointment with my oncologist on Tuesday, Sept. 16th.
 
I will keep you all posted.
 
Get mammograms.  Do self exams.
 
Love,
 
Ruth
 

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Faith G said…

    Ruth, I will be throwing my heart into praying for you right now, and in the days to come as well.

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger datatech57 said…

    Thanks, Faith. That means a lot to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home