Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ruth Update, August 30, 2008

Dear Friends, Relatives, and Prayer Partners,

Matt is back at school and Paul is on the way home from taking him there. Matt and I posted a couple of videos on YouTube before he left. Here's mine:

and here's Matt's:



We had fun.

I read somewhere recently that about six percent of women who are diagnosed with metatstatic breast cancer are still alive twenty years later. Sounds good to me, as long as I am still enjoying myself, and mostly, I am. There are so many chemotherapies available now, that I still have lots of things to try in hopes of being around for the ultimate cure.

I hope you enjoy the videos, silly as they are.

Get mammograms. Do self-exams.

Love,

Ruth
http://ruthsmusings.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Susan C said…

    Hi Ruth, I'm not a subscriber, but I've been keeping up with your adventure and wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your video. And that son of yours is a card.

    Susan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home