Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, April 07, 2008

Ruth Update, April 7, 2008

Dear Friends, Relatives, and Prayer Partners,
 
One thing I forgot to mention in my last update -- I have a head and neck CT scan scheduled on Tuesday, after I see my oncologist on Wednesday. 
 
I am having my head examined to see if there is anything there.
 
Get your mammograms.  Do your self-exams.
 
Ruth
 
 

3 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    "I am having my head examined to see if there is anything there." . . . *ba-dum-bum*

    Matt

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger datatech57 said…

    Yay! Matt got it!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    of course. I know you too well NOT to get it.

    Matt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home