Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A new star on YouTube

My son, Matt coerced me into adding a link to his YouTube Channel I think it's great, but I am not exactly unbiased. You can only see my feet and hands in the "Fat Cat" video. I suppose somebody should get him a real digital video camera, so he doesn't have to shoot with his laptop. Let's see, his birthday is coming up . . .

3 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Your feet are on You Tube!!! ;))

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    and just in case anyone is, you know, curious, as to what I'd like in a camera, you know, just cause it's an interesting tidbit about my likes and dislikes not because i'm ASKING for one or anything. I'd like it to be digital, miniDV format (little tapes), with an option for manual focus. thosw are the main things. anything else is gravy. I certainly don't need it to be High Def.

    but you know, theoretically.

    Matt

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    oh! and it was not hard. I think you were more than willing to be coerced.

    Matt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home