Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ruth Update, November 15, 2007

Dear Friends, Relatives, and Prayer Partners,
 
Thank you all for your support.  My solo went well.  I stayed on pitch, anyway, and only wavered a little bit.  I did not burst into tears, but avoided eye contact.  I am sure that had something to do with it!
 
Also, the china cabinet arrived.  Please see my blog for some photos.  I need to get upstairs and help with washing china and crystal to load into it.
 
I had a treatment on Monday.  All went well, and the Aredia didn't even give me a fever the next day.  The Faslodex has already started itching, though.  It may be psychosomatic, as I know it is there.  I put cream on it, anyway.
 
Please pray for my friend Kathy.  She is paddling the same boat I am paddling, and needs support.  Isn't it true that, no matter how bad you think you have it, there is somebody who has it even worse?  Please pray for her in addition to me.
 
Get your mammograms.  Do your self-exams.
 
Love,
 
Ruth
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home