Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Chocolate photos

Just to let you in on our day in Hershey, a little, anyway.

For the record -- this is me the day after my 50th birthday, and Timmy, on his 13th. Dang, another teenager!


Oh, yes, the scary ride. I wanted one of the up-and-down horsies! Instead, I got a boring, outside one. Ah, well, made for a good photo, anyway. Timmy is back there somewhere.

Timmy wanted his photo taken with a big Hershey's kiss. Yes, we bought that one, too.


I wanted my photo with a big Kiss, too!


We didn't bring that one home, though.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger bethc said…

    We were there too! Too bad we didn't run into you, that would have been fun!

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like a great day!

    Happy belated 50th.

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger CraftyGryphon said…

    Oh, I bet that was fun. I haven't gotten up to Hershey Park in the new millennium (yet)...

    Happy birthday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home