Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Be proud of me! And Matt, too!

I walked three miles on Saturday, on the Walk for the Homeless. We lagged behind our party, but most of them were members of the church youth group. Paul, Matt, and Timmy stuck with me. Actually, Matt and Timmy went ahead for a while, but stopped to see some juggling, so we caught up.

Speaking of Matt, who is home for the week for Thanksgiving, he has a video on YouTube. My son, the magician!

Ruth

3 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger CraftyGryphon said…

    Wow, I don't think I could do three miles straight right now, and I'm allegedly "healthy". I'm impressed, and it was for a great cause!

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Skyrish said…

    Mnem showed me your URL...
    You are impressive! and a wonderful role model for us all.

    Prayers for you and your family..
    Sky (from IRC #ageless)

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger datatech57 said…

    thanks, Deb! It was nice of you to visit, and your comment was embarassingly sweet!

    Ruth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home