Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Trip to Radford in photos!



Yes, it's a college dorm room. I don't know why I thought he might possibly clean it up for our visit.



The old self-portrait.




Some of the sorority girls said "Awww" when I made out who I was walking in honor of.


Timmy had more fun on the playground than on the walk.


It is amazing what you can fit into the trunk of a car if you really try! Our suitcase fit in there, too.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey I thought about cleaning it but then I thought, "why bother"

    Matt

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ruth
    Hey say your blog on Leroy's!

    Hope this finds you doing well.

    Prayers
    Deb
    SC
    db0385@sccoast.net

     

Post a Comment

<< Home