Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Ruth Update, October 26, 2007

Dear Friends, Relatives, and Prayer Partners,

I was pretty bummed at the beginning of this year, because it was one of those "7," years, which I haven't enjoyed since 1977.

My attitude has changed a bit since then. I am really glad to be fifty years old. I will be glad to see the next "7" year, too.

Happy Birthday to me.

Get your mammograms. Do your self-exams.

Ruth

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    mjRuth, Indeed! Happy Birthday to you!! Oct. 26th is my grandson's b'day, also. Went to northern Michigan to help the family celebrate. He is 19. His mother is fighting breast cancer. Like you, she has good and bad days. On the good ones she does thing like roto-till the garden and go hunting with the bow. She has a blog where she shares her faith. Myverypresenthelp.blogspot.com If you have time, you might want to check it out.. You mention going to work - what do you do? When I pray for Bonnie, I will also pray for you. May God grant you health, comfort and peace, in Jesus name. Sarah :-)

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger datatech57 said…

    I am a church secretary. It is like belonging to two churches -- the one where I worship, and the one where I work.

    Ruth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home