Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Provance trip to the Big Apple

Here are the promised pictures:





Matt was pretty happy to be there. Or can you tell?














Here's a picture of the actor Matt was hoping to see, but he was taking the day off.




















Here's the lineup of people hoping to hit the lottery. That's Paul in the middle, there.


















While we were waiting for the shows to start, we had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe. Pretty cool stuff, actually!























Here's the line that Paul and Timmy had to stand in to get their half-price tickets to Spamalot. Paul tells me the line moved pretty fast.









































After the show, Matt got an autograph by the actor who actually did play Mark in the performance we saw.














We had to go to the Toys-R-Us in Times Square. That is Captain Jack made out of Legos.






And, of course, the Christmas Card photo. Maybe. Maybe I will get my Christmas cards sent out this year. Along with the pictures from the last two years! Hey, it could happen!



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    Ruth, it looks like everyone had a blast in NYC. Wasn't RENT amazing? I loved it, and was so jealous of those people who won the lottery. ;) Congrats.

    Just thought I'd say thanks for popping over to my blog, and I hope you're feeling well today. Hugs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home