Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, August 20, 2007

The starting line

Dear Friends, Relatives, and Prayer Partners,

Just a little note to tell you I have started to do something about my weight, as noted in my last update. Today, I walked 1.6 miles in 38:05. I will try to walk at least that distance every day, and post my progress on my blog. If you wish to check up on my progress, please go to the blog at http://ruthsmusings.blogspot.com/. I will not be sending you daily e-mails, so this is an opt-in activity. I can use all the cheerleaders I can get!

I will also tell you how much weight I have lost. I will not divulge the starting point!

Get your mammograms. Do your self-exams.

Ruth

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home