Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ruth Update, August 19, 2007

Dear Friends, Relatives, and Prayer Partners,

I saw the oncologist on Thursday. Just got my lab results today, due to the miracle of the internet. My cancer marker, CA 27-29, is at 32, with the desired range less than 38. I'll take it! The worst news I got that day was from the scale. I am serious, people, you have got to stop bringing me goodies at church! Really! I have got to start exercising all my muscles, especially the "no" muscle! Of course, my knees are beginning to bother me, as my brother's knees bother them. I will put that down to genetics.

Matt is off to college. I am handling it pretty well for now. His classes start tomorrow. I will post some more about him and his Cappies International Theater experience on my blog. I don't want to clutter your inboxes with photos!

Take care!

Get your mammograms. Do your self-exams.

Ruth
http://ruthsmusings.blogspot.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home