Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

More on the Cappies International Theater

Matt's program, Cappies International Theater, is featured in USA Today newspaper, August 1, 2007.

Click on the link to go to the featured article, and some streaming video:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/2007-07-31-musical-national_N.htm


In today's video, you can see Matt at 2:01, wearing a purple t-shirt, sitting on the ground; at 4:10, wearing a blue t-shirt and Ray Bans, dancing; and at 5:20, with his cell phone, recording some live music. I hope the August 8th and 15th videos will have more of him!

If you want to forward this message to Matt's friends and family members, that would be fine! Oh, and the remark the director makes about some romances? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home