Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The world's biggest yarn stash

Paul has gotten me some large plastic bins for my yarn stash. I would like to have three of them: animal, vegetable, and mineral. So far, I have two, and haven't started filling them yet. I have been a bit busy with house guests.

If ever he starts complaining about my yarn acquisition problem, I will point him to the World's Largest Yarn Stash Okay, so the Book of World Records maybe hasn't vetted this claim, but I know of no other contenders.

In the category of positive thinking, we have another entry

I need to seriously start working on my stash. I have some projects in mind, but haven't buckled down.

Keep knitting and crocheting!

Ruth

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Sure, link away, Ruth!

    My Aunt is such a model of taking joy in life and pride in self. She's truly inspiring. I'm more than happy to share her!

    And her stash is soooo organized!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home