Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

He's Home!

Matt made it home from the hospital today. He may or may not be in school tomorrow, but has a prescription for an antibiotic for a couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, Timmy is home, too. Got sent home from school with the trots. Which is very unusual for him.

Paul is at home with them, and I should be working. I went home to get Timmy settled and to start some laundry. I had fallen behind. Gee, I wonder why! Now, I have come back to work and will stay until I get tired and go home.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home