Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ruth Update, December 27, 2006

Dear Friends, Relatives, and Prayer Partners,

We had a wonderful Christmas. My brothers, Andy and Tony, were here, and they took over my kitchen with great skill and energy. They also decided that I needed some new gadgets, so Paul's and my stockings were well-stuffed! Thanks, guys. Paul and Andy even made lefse, a flat, potato-based bread that Paul remembers from his childhood. Andy had no idea what it was supposed to be like or for, but he jumped right in. He is a professional chef, after all.

Also, I got my CA 27.29 marker results from last week today. It is elevated out of range. The number is 40, and the top of the normal range is 39. They are ordering another PET scan for me.

Thanks for your continued prayers.

Get your mammograms. Do your self-exams.

Love,

Ruth
http://ruthsmusings.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home