Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Matt and His Artistry

Matt did not have rehearsal on Halloween evening, so he had lots of time to play with his makeup.

First, he did himself:















Then, he worked on me:















































Would you like some candy, little girl?














Most of the kids completely forgot their lines when they saw me.

We only had one little kid who absolutely refused to come to the door. One ran back for her mom. The one who refused apparently remembered Matt, the living scarecrow, from last year. I hope they won't be too disappointed next year when Matt will be busy making up everybody in his dorm, wherever he may be.

Happy Halloween!

Ruth

3 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    You look great!!!

    Congrats on being in remission!

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Jinann said…

    Oh, my Ruth! The makeup job was fabulous! My husband was quite impressed as well.

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger datatech57 said…

    My son, the artist, thanks you! You can see why I wasn't too worried about the photos you took of me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home