Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Ruth Update #23.1, sent September 10, at 4:57 pm

Dear Friends, Relatives, and Prayer Partners,

I see that I have a bunch of e-mails to which to reply, and I will, but first, I wanted to let you know that I am home from the hospital. The verdict is not yet in as to why I was running such a high fever, as all tests for bacterial infections came back negative. The current suspect is a new drug that was administered to me along with my regular chemo drug on Thursday. The fevers started on Thursday night. You think?

I will answer all your e-mails, and hopefully get off a fuller update, but first, I gotta call my Dad, who doesn't do the e-mail thing.

Get your mammograms. Do your self-exams.

Love,

Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home