Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The First Big Game


Some of you may know that I am originally from Nebraska and am a fan of the Cornhuskers, so I am glad to see a game on TV. We don't have cable or satellite, so I have to hope for broadcast. I saw the USC game last night. It was good to see, though I was not happy with the final score. They are rebuilding. Repeat after me, they are rebuilding. They did not embarass themselves against a higher-ranked team, they scored first, and now we know the Huskers' punter can also pass. Love them trick plays!

I look forward to a good season. Have I mentioned that Matt has applied to the University of Nebraska? He was cheering right next to me!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I hope Matt is able to go and be a Corn Husker!

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Is Matt old enough be applying for colege. Wow! am I getting od or what.
    hope he lands in Lincoln.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger datatech57 said…

    Well, Ugli, I know you are getting old, Grandpa, as to whether or not you are getting "od," well, maybe I will ask Mrs. Coyote!

    Ruth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home