Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ruth Update #12.1

May 15, 2006

Dear Friends, Relatives, and Prayer Partners,

I was not well enough to go to work today, but did get some good news.

The Cappies awards are the local high school equivalent to the Tony Awards. The gala is on June 11th in the concert hall of the Kennedy center. I guess we will have to attend. ;-)

http://www.cappies.com/nca/

Check out the nominees for "Cameo Actor."

I are so proud.

Get your mammograms. Do your self-exams.

Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home