Ruth's musings

I have been dealing with breast cancer for a while, and have been sharing my journey with friends, family, and prayer partners. This blog brings all my updates together in one place, and leaves me free to muse on other parts of my life. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ruth Update #10.1

April 23, 2006

Dear Friends, Relatives, and Prayer Partners,

If you are interested in attending "1984," tickets are now available. For information on times and prices, please see: http://www.lbtheatre.com/news.html

To actually order tickets, to be paid for at the door, please e-mail LBTTickets@aol.com We had hoped to have on-line ticket purchasing up by now, but naturally ran into a glitch. Maybe next season, when Matt will be a senior and get even better roles! In this production, he is a member of the ensemble, but has some "juicy" lines. He is also on the makeup crew, and specializes in bruising. Wonderful.

My prayer request for me is for insomnia. I can't seem to sleep no matter what medications I take. I will bring this up with my doctor the next time I see her. Ideally, I would not need sleep medication at all, but . . . Please pray that I get some good sleep.

Thanks.

Get your mammograms. Do your self-exams.

Love,

Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home